TNT Unlimited Facebook (FB) for only P2 � 2014 Mobile Internet Promo

After registering to TOT15 I received a text notification from TNT that I am entitled to avail the new promo of Talk N Text which is known as Unlimited Facebook for only P2.00. Perfect, because I really need to chat my classmate regarding the schedule of our class this class opening, dated June 9, 2014.

Stay connected to your facebook friends and chatmates for almost 1 day.

Here is the message I had received from Talk N Text!

How to avail Unlimited Facebook?
- For only P2.00
- Register within 3 hours only
- Unli FB for 1 day
- To register, just text FB2 to 4545

Make sure that you�re registered to any promo of TNT like TOT15. All in all you must have P12.00 of regular load to meet the registration requirements. Make sure that your 3G/GPRS/MMS is activated. Register now!

No comments:

Post a Comment